Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to The Spiritual Networker

Beginning this blog is truly cause for celebration! For the past four years or so, I have been on a journey to figure out how I could generate income for myself and my family in a spiritual way. I had been involved in a corporate career all of my professional life as a project manager and still am involved in that, but on a lesser scale.

What I have discovered is that there are considerable misconceptions about the profession of network marketing as to its usefullness, its legitimacy and its place in our world as far as being "for real".

The idea for this blog came out of the notion that I have been and continue to be successful in my new profession because I have made it my own, through my desire to generate income as a spiritual professional.

I will gladly share my thoughts and yes, opinions as they ARE mine, in the hope that those of you attracted to my blog will find perhaps an answer to a question you now have about your future. With so many people being released from Corporate America at this time, thousands are in a search for their next step. Perhaps, my experiences will give you some insight into what that next step might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment