Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Boomers: Listen Up!

Yes, it's true. I am a BB of the first degree, one of the first! By an incredible stroke of fate, I am also the parent of a still minor child. But I only have one more year to go on that one! She keeps me young, though. I listen to today's music that I probably would never have done if not forced into. Classic Rock from the '70s is my preferred music!

So, add being single to that mix, what I must do to support she and I with the basics and me with all the spiritual gatherings I like to attend, generating income is at the top of my list! Retirement?? I doubt it. Not in the traditional sense. I want to be able to be vital physically and financially for the remainder of my life, so I am in business for myself.

Every day I get up and plan my day that day! I do the things that bring me joy, one of which is teaching personal growth to the people on my team, Team Spirit. What we have built is so much more than just dollars and cents being traded for products. We truly are a family and learn from each other. Team Spirit has not only changed my life but many others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment