Monday, May 4, 2009

How does spirituality relate to network marketing?

When I started on my spiritual path around the turn of the century, I was employed by a company that was really wonderful to work for. As time went on, the company atmosphere was less and less attractive to me, as my vision for the future of our planet and the my own future grew more attractive.

As the atmosphere grew more toxic day by day, I found myself thinking "I wonder if there is a way to make all the money I want while having the freedom to go to all the trainings, conferences or sacred sites I wanted to visit". Then I would go to yet another meeting with a bunch of other people who were as disenchanted as I, but who felt trapped on the hamster wheel of life. I also had two kids to support as a single mom.

In March 2005, I was dropped kicked out of the corporate life by Spirit. I have spent the past four years searching for a spiritual business: not certain what I was I looking for, but searching none the less. Going back to corporate was not an option. During that time, I enrolled in an MLM business, whose products I believed to be excellent, but did not do well. So like many others in MLM, I got involved in another MLM business with related products; the rationale is that I wasn't doing well with the first, so adding a second will surely make the difference, in giving my prospects more options.

Soon after, I abandoned both of those for a top tier financial education direct sales opportunity. I put thousands of dollars into this business, thinking that THAT would be the key to my success. At the same time, I was pursuing the shamanic path as well as searching for my "true" spiritual path. To make the story short, I wound up losing just about everything and in the process, wound up totally surrendering to Spirit, with the thought that "OK, I am not making this work, you drive"....

At that point, things started turning around for me. Since then, I found a business that offers personal growth products that are wonderful. So, after letting Spirit drive, I found this business and it totally matched who I am now while making the income I want to pursue my dreams.

Spiritually, I now realize that who I am and what I have learned will totally be influential to others who are searching as well. I can introduce others to a new level of personal growth, much beyond The Secret, which has inspired many to get on the path. My mission right now is to be a sentinel for others and in turn, they are teaching me.

Network marketing provides the perfect vehicle for me to put the Law of Attraction to the test. It affords me the not only the time but the financial freedom to craft the life I see for myself in the next very exciting years.

No comments:

Post a Comment