Thursday, May 28, 2009

There IS something out there for you!


Well, now what?? They say the economy is going to be in the tank for the rest of the year. Millions of people are out of work, perhaps you are or at least fearful your job is insecure.

I talk to so many people who tell me that they hated their job, but at least it was something that paid the bills. If that is you, I know it was me 4 years ago, you may be having the niggling feeling in the back of your mind that this is the time to find something you will be fulfilled by.

When Spirit drop kicked me out of Corporate America, I was not entirely upset. For the previous year I found myself more and more unhappy about being with this company. They wanted more and more from me, from all of us. More than I felt I could give as a single mother who needed balance in my life.

Now, many more are feeling it. But what is it that will afford you as an individual the fulfillment you seek, working at something that brings you joy and is lucrative?

I believe the answer lies in small business. We are seeing the giants in corporate topple under their own weight and frantically trying to reinvent themselves. Some will make it, some won't. For individuals, though, the way to our "new times" is through small business. In small business, we can gain financial AND time freedom. Both are important. without, there is no need for the other in my opinion.

Now, I coach and train others how to navigate successfully through the process of finding their niche. Call me for a free consultation, to see if what I have to offer is right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment